The Android operating system has emerged to be the most loved and used the operating system all over the world. Even when using other OS, people still have a way to use the Android way of using digitals platforms. In such a scenario, android emulators play a vital role in making it happen. Hence, Bluestacks, the oldest and most efficient android emulator for PC. It enables the user to run Android applications on the computer and works on a minimal system configuration that requires 2gb RAM and 4gb of HDD.
Bluestacks successfully runs most of the apps from the Play Store, minus any lag or crashes. Gamers have chosen Bluestacks for smoother performances to optimize their games on PC. Therefore, if you are looking to root Bluestacks on your PC, then read ahead carefully and learn the trick of the trade.
Advantages of Rooting the Bluestacks App:
If you are to root your Android OS, it allows you to access and modify system files and gain system permission for third-party applications that are not pre-installed on the phone. Hence, allowing third-party applications to modify system files. Also, rooting Bluestacks, you will be allowed to run many penetration testing software, for example,
Wi-Fi hackers and packet sniffers, that are developed by android. Rooting also helps in editing data and using cheats for a mobile game on your PC.
However, there are risks to rooting an android phone and having a threat of losing data. There is a possibility of the Android device getting bricked. If anything as such happens, uninstall the Bluestacks app and reinstall without losing any data, for Bluestacks is only an emulator.
When rooting, there are exploits to root a phone and it works for all android devices. Multiple applications like TowelRoot and KingRoot provide these kinds of exploits.
Method to root Bluestacks:
- Visit the official website www.bluestacks.com and download Bluestacks 2.
- After the setup is downloaded, install it and start it.
- Next, log into Google account and set up Bluestacks.
- Go to https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/one-click-root- tool-android-2-x-5-0-t3107461/
- Download KingRoot APK (Downloaded the APK for mobile phones and not the PC version)
- Go to the Downloads folder, Install KingRoot by double-clicking the downloaded APK file.
- A pop up will appear informing about the installation of KingRoot APK.
- When the installation is complete, start Bluestacks.
- Upon finding the KingRoot APK installed, open it and press ‘Try to root’ KingRoot will now ask for permission.
- Grant KingRoot all the permission and the root process shall start. In a minute or two, the process will be completed. Note: Bluestacks may restart multiple times during the rooting process. It is normal.
- After it is complete, KingRoot will show you a message stating the success of thep rocess. Next, verify your device by using Root Checker.
After the needed processes, you will find KingUser installed in Bluestacks, in the systems partition and cannot be removed. It requires system permissions to be provided to third-party apps. Also, allow the user to view system files and modify them. Additionally, you can replace KingUser with SuperSU.
You can also root Bluestacks by the Bluestacks Tweaker method. By downloading BS Tweaker and install it. Start it and click on the ‘Start BS’.
To conclude, rooting Bluestacks is an easy process if done in the proper manner. After which, users will get a better, optimized experience that no other emulator will provide. Bluestacks is the by far the best emulator for Android OS.