In today’s times, everybody all around the world loves to use and install applications whether it be on Windows or Android phones. There are various applications out there that can be related to entertainment, technology, education and other such categories. Millions of users use these kinds of applications like Snapchat, Whatsapp, Candy Crush Saga and other applications which are daily used by owners of Android phones. Along with this Windows and Android are user-friendly operating systems. People all around get easily addicted to them including the applications provided by such operating systems. There are many of us that use these apps on the Windows phone, tablets and android. There are various applications that are available for free and other applications which need to be purchased. But in any and every way we all are addicted to these applications in our smartphones.
If users are excited about using the applications on their small screens then they will be astonished when they utilize these particular apps on the bigger screens of Windows laptops, Windows desktops. In this particular article, we will be looking into the procedures to install these android applications on the PC or the laptop with the help of an application known as Bluestacks app player.
Also Check: Download Bluestacks for MAC
|Version||BlueStacks App Player 22.214.171.1240|
|Requirement||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32Bit and 64Bit)|
|Developer||BlueStack Systems Inc. (www.bluestacks.com)|
What is Bluestacks
The Bluestack player is considered to be one of the versatile programs that does bridge the gap that exists between desktops and mobiles. It allows the user in running their favorite Android applications on the Mac OS or Windows desktop. Users are allowed to sign into the player with the Google account. This is necessary if the user would like to access the Playstore and also sync any app data which are supported. Bluestack was first released publicly in the year 2011. The program has seen a significant growth over the years within the Android ecosystem and various investment partners like Samsung, Intel, AMD,and Qualcomm. The Bluestacks app is an ad-supported app and is also free to use and download. The premium subscription also exists which comes without any advertisements and also tech support.
The features of Bluestacks app player include:
- Bluestacks allows the user to install free applications.
- It is known to support all the versions of users without any error.
- The user can install the free apps within seconds.
- There are some default apps which already exist like Whatsapp and Clash of the clan.
- It is known to support input devices like mouse and keyboard.
- It consists of a user-friendly interface.
The user can use the free android applications on their PCs quickly.
Download BlueStacks for PC
Now let us look into the various steps that are involved to download on your PC:
- Firstly, the user needs to visit the official website of Bluestacks. The user needs to click on the download option.
- Secondly, Bluestack starts downloading. The file size is maximum around 317 MB and it only takes some time to complete the said download. Needless to say, the internet connection is required.
- Thirdly, once the file is downloaded the user has to click on the file which needs to be executed in order to start the installation. It only takes few minutes for the installation to complete.
- Lastly, the user needs to follow all the other instructions shown on the screen and install the said software on their PCs. After all Bluestacks for PC or Bluestacks for Windows is great. A shortcut will also be created on the desktop. Clicking on the shortcut, the Bluestack software opens where the user can search for any of the android applications and then install them directly on their PCs. Once Bluestack is open it shows the user both the top rated apps and the other apps which are there by default and are supported by Bluestack.
This is how you complete your Bluestack download on window.